'La Pegatina, The Game': a new way of listening to music
This post is also available in: Spanish, Catalan
We’re really proud to announce the launching of one of the last projects we’ve developed. Here it is: “La Pegatina: The game”. An addictive video game which allows you to follow the aventures of the band on your smartphone. La Pegatina is celebrating its ten years by launching this innovative application developed by Ubicuo Studio. A fun way of enjoying La Pegatina’s new album “Eureka!”
A Game for iOS and Android
The videogame is available for both platforms: iOS and Android and it is totally free. It’s, in fact, a present La Pegatina want to give to his followers.
This is really a complete game.
- You can choose between almost 10 characters
- There are several scenarios, everyone of them represents one album of La Pegatina
- You can listen all the songs of the last La Pegatina album, Eureka!
- You can accomplish missions, level up, buy items to empower your characters,…
- You can share your results on twitter an facebook
- And it is a trilingual game: it is available in english, spanish and catalan
Hard work: coding, art and production
- So in Mid January Marc Guardiola, Ubicuo Studio developer, started the game from scratch using Unity and coding it in C#.
- Maria Cerezo has been in charge of all the art of the game. Art direction, illustration, animation & graphic design. Marc and Maria has worked closely to get this work done.
- Emma Llensa has been in charge of production: reading documentation, taking care of deadlines, uploading apps to App Store and Google Play, compiling a lot of versions to send to La Pegatina,..
644 hours needed
We needed 644 hours to make this project real. 258 hours of coding and 374 hours of art. We use a project management tool which allows us to know this kind of things and which allows us organize the projects.